Worried your clients feel neglected?
- You’re too busy to make account management calls to clients.
- The assumption is “if I don’t hear from them they’re fine”.
- You don’t try to cross-sell services because you have enough business already.
- You’re chasing new business and don’t have time for existing clients.
- There’s no easy way to keep in touch with them and sending emails takes time.
- It you call them they’re busy so you’ve wasted a phone call.
- Use Workflows to ensure a systematic approach will scheduled account management calls.
- Keep in touch with clients by using automated occasional emails which can be personalised.
- Keep a track of all communications and details about clients to deliver a personal service.
- See account management reminders in your action list, or delegate them.
- No need to worry about clients thinking they are neglected.
- Do everything you can to retain existing clients as well as taking on new ones.
Discover how to really save time!